Terms and Conditions
Bosworth Home Care
Before using our website we kindly request that you take the time to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions on which our website is based.
These terms and conditions relate to this website only, not to the services that Bosworth Homecare or Givecare provide.
For our full terms and conditions please apply in writing to our head office.
None of the information on this website constitutes an offer to contract in any country in which it is available including the UK.
Ownership of Website
1. This site is owned by Bosworth Homecare, Market Bosworth, 7a Main Street, Market Bosworth, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV13 0JN.
Information contained on this website
2. All information contained on this website is for information purposes only and Bosworth Homecare will use all reasonable measures to ensure that it is accurate at the date of publication.
3. However, because of the nature of the internet, there may be circumstances in which errors or omissions could occur which are beyond the reasonable control of Bosworth Homecare, for example unauthorised access by a third party. Consequently Bosworth Homecare will not be liable for loss or damages arising, in contract, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained in this website.
4. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this web site are the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Bosworth Homecare. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed on this site are not intended to be advice which should be relied upon. Bosworth Homecare does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, about the information provided by the various authors on this site and Bosworth Homecare shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be suffered as a result of reliance on such information.
6. The site may contain hypertext links to other websites. Separate terms and conditions will apply to any websites accessible via a hypertext link from this website. The responsibility for those websites is that of the parties who are identified as providing those sites and Bosworth Homecare can accept no responsibility for them or their use.
7. Bosworth Homecare cannot warrant that the website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this website.
8. Bosworth Homecare reserves the right to change the content, presentation, user facilities and availability of any part of the website at its sole discretion.
9. Bosworth Homecare and Givecare and/or (if relevant) the other providers of information on this website own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in the database accessible via the website and all material on this website, including all the trade marks visible on the website.
10. You are not permitted to download, redistribute or extract any information on this website unless:
10.1 such downloading, re-distributing or extraction of information is faithfully undertaken and not misrepresentative of the original.
10.2 Bosworth Homecare is acknowledged in a prominent position as the source of such information; and
10.3 the use of such information is in good faith and will not in any circumstance bring Bosworth Homecare directly or indirectly into any disrepute.
10.4 No part of the materials available in the Bosworth Homecare website may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Bosworth Homecare. Any other reproduction in any form without the permission of Bosworth Homecare is prohibited. Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.
11. Bosworth Homecare has established this site in England. English law shall govern its use all times and, in the event of a dispute, the relevant parties shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Data protection and privacy
13. All personal information you supply to Bosworth Homecare will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended subject to the provision of clause 4 above.
14. These terms and conditions apply to your use of every part of this website.
15. Separate terms and conditions may govern your relationship with Bosworth Homecare, for example, in respect of any contract relating to your possible use of Bosworth Homecare or Givecares services.